Are you looking for an exciting role as a stand-alone HR Manager in a fast-growing commercial environment? Then look no further!
Feel Robotics is a growing organisation, so your mission will be to guide the recruitment of our new colleagues and ensure the HR policies and practices are in place to enable them to do great work. Your creativity is needed to develop and communicate our employee brand so that we become an employer of choice in the Amsterdam region.
Depending on your experience, this role could be fulfilled anywhere between 24-40 hours per week.
What will you do?
Key Activities & Accountabilities
- End responsible for all HR tasks. Ensure that HR is organized and professional within this scale-up organization.
- Set up recruitment processes for both individual vacancies and specific target groups (targeted campaigns or programs).
- Devise and implement a strategy to ensure Feel Robotics is seen as an employer of choice in the market.
- Introduce and manage the process of using internships within the organisation.
- Create and maintain a HR Dashboard to enable the leadership team to make informed decisions.
- Work on an improved employee experience for the +/-50 employees by focusing on engagement, performance management, and pre-and onboarding.
- Develop HR policies and implement these within the organization.
- Know what is going on, listen to employees whenever they have issues and always act if needed.
- Work together with the external payroll specialist and Finance to ensure a timely and accurate payroll.
- You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with the heads of the business units who have different needs and strategies.
- Ensure timely and appropriate internal communication to the employees.
- Advise and manage complex legal and health related cases in collaboration with the company doctor and lawyer where needed.
- Give coaching and training on effective (self) management and (self) leadership.
What You Will Need
- A bachelor’s degree in human resource management or similar plus at least 2 years’ experience in a similar function. Alternatively, enough proven work experience as a HR professional to fulfil all aspects of this role (4+ years).
- Proficient in English and Dutch.
- A good knowledge of local legislation and employment practices.
Skills, Experience and Personality
- A generalist HR profile with a passion for talent acquisition.
- Have worked as a (tech) recruiter or been responsible for (tech) recruitment within an organisation.
- Have proven experience in creating a strong employer brand.
- Ability to communicate empathically and professionally (both written and verbal).
- Can handle ambiguity. You can create clarity where this is lacking.
- Able to switch between and enjoy both operational and strategic tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions independently.
- Flexibility in both time and mindset. You have a proactive and self-motivated approach and do not need/want much guidance.
- You are assertive and you enjoy sparring with your colleagues on various subjects. You dare to be critical and ensure that choices made by yourself and others are in line with the organizational objectives.
- Experience with Bamboo HR and Exact is a plus.
- Availability for 24-40 hours a week (depending on experience) and based in the Amsterdam region.
What we offer
- Be part of taking a fast-growing scale-up to the next level.
- 1 year contract with the intention to work together for a longer time.
- The opportunity to work with an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group of people who are pushing the boundaries in their respective fields.
- Competitive salary (will depend on ability and experience).
- An office in the centre of Amsterdam with, fortnightly social events, the best view in the Randstad and great coffee!
About Feel Robotics
- FeelRobotics is a high-tech Robotics company that connects IOT devices to an advanced communications platform that enables devices to talk to each other. Our technology makes it easy to connect to any Bluetooth device, and control it remotely or stream its sensor data to any cloud service with the click of a button. We make use of the latest technologies in Robotics, AR and VR to merge these technologies into one service that will add interactivity and touch to what you see in a virtual world. Our developers work with machine learning and computer vision to understand what humans’ intentions are and let robots execute their commands. We also produce hardware that will connect out-of-the box products with our IOT communication platforms.
- FeelRobotics has 6 brands that fall underneath it. Our projects are diverse, challenging, interesting and fall under the adult entertainment industry, wearable technology, lifestyle products and mobile applications. We are a young, international team of professionals who have loads of fun in these ground-breaking sectors. This is the perfect environment to develop and test your skills in fast-growing and ever-changing industries.
- Our brands have won several awards and have been featured in many well-known sources such as Cosmopolitan, RollingStone Magazine, Forbes, CNBC, VICE, de Volkskrant and The Guardian to name just a few. We have also been featured on a variety of leading TV channels such as BBC, NOS, BNN and VICE.
- FeelRobotics is in the top 10 fastest growing start-ups in the Netherlands, 2018. As you can imagine, this makes the role we are now hiring for both challenging and exciting in equal measure!
No agencies please. Applicants that submit a cover letter and cv will be considered.